Thursday, September 5, 2013

And we're back!

School is back in session for the fall, and I couldn't be more excited to start 15th grade!

This semester, I'm taking six classes, all of which seem really awesome so far. On Mondays and Wednesdays, I'm taking World Drama; on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have Dramatic Theory and Web Writing and Design; on Wednesdays I have voice lessons and on Fridays I am taking Stagecraft. My sixth class is gaining credit for my involvement in a Westminster production--I am stage managing And Then There Were None, the famous Agatha Christie murder mystery. Rehearsals start on Monday so this is my last week of free evenings before the craziness starts. I can't wait, though. Even though it's a lot of work, I see theatre as a way to hang out with some of my favorite people every night, and I still can't believe that it could one day be my job.

I also started my new campus job last week. I'm now working as a tour guide and student admissions representative for Westminster, which I already absolutely love! Talking to prospective students and showing them everything I love about Westminster is super fun, and I still get to work in the same great office as I did last year.

This semester is going to be hectic, but I love being involved, and as long as I remember to give myself time to breathe and just stay home and drink tea, it's shaping up to be my best college fall yet!

2 comments: